Careers at iMIS Foundation
Are you interested in a rewarding career while making a difference in the world? Whether you are beginning your career or you are a seasoned professional, you can find a meaningful career here. We would be honored to have you join our team!
Please contact [email protected] with the title of the desired position in the Subject line and your resume attached.
- Director of Business Development: Creates the vision and strategies to expand the foundation's corporate involvement and sponsorship. Works closely with the Director of Programs and the Director of Marketing to realize the foundation's goals.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Builds effective teams to support our initiatives. Collects and maintains information on needs and volunteer skills and availability.
- Administrative Assistant: Creates and maintains documents for reviews, reports, meeting agendas, and event operations. Contributes to special projects.
Gain experience for your career while supporting our efforts!
- Digital Communications Intern: Produces videos, website pages, and social network communications to support our outreach initiatives.
- Biologist Intern: Works with our team biologists to research and implement restored habitats.
- Event Operations Intern: Support the Event Coordinator at all our fundraising events. Nighttime and weekend hours required.