CANDIDATE NOMINATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2021
Nominate a New Fellow
The International College of Dentists is a leading honorary dental organization dedicated to the recognition of outstanding professional achievement, meritorious service, and the continued progress of the profession of dentistry for the benefit of all humankind. Any member in good standing may "Sponsor" a dentist within the USA Section for Fellowship through the Constituent Chapter/State in which the candidate resides.
Per our Bylaws, prerequisites to Fellowship are:
- Membership in a national dental organization recognized by the USA Section Board of Regents (CLICK HERE here to view the list).
- Must have been at least 5 years in his/her dental career
- Must be a graduate of a recognized dental school
- Must be recognized as an active contributor to the dental profession and/or community
- Must have high integrity and character
The Deputy Regent submits candidate names to the screening committee for the purpose of determining if the candidates should be recognized for their integrity; for honesty of purpose; for outstanding knowledge of the needs of the profession; for strict adherence to the code of ethics; for fairness in disseminating professional knowledge to others; for good standing in the community, in the local, state, or national dental society; for personal contribution to the advancement of the scientific knowledge of the profession; for generosity and their benevolence to their fellow practitioners and patients; and for all other noble qualities required of a professional person. Upon receiving a favorable response, the process may continue.
Please inform candidates of the following:
- There is an induction fee (that covers the actual cost of the induction event), and there are annual dues plus state dues as applicable.
- There is an expectation of participation in and support of USA Section activities.